Friday 16 October 2009

Mini Cars, Floppy Hats and Hot Air Balloons




Because I might end up driving one, ^^^ this is my Dad's (I don't just lean on random cars :P)
They're cute and small and I don't think I could parallel park in four by four :/


But I prefer the old ones, the ones that are more like lunchboxes than cars :)


Straw are obviously the best kind, but I have a giant floppy hat that's white too :D They look very vintage and are actually very practical in the field ><



Sophia Loren knew how to work a floppy hat, and while I'm not quite as glamourous, I think I did ok :P




Finally:




They're pretty darn awesome :D


Self explanatory methinks. Who could not love a hot air balloon? Even my mum, who has a serious case of vertigo, loooooved it when we went up :D


Just some random thoughts there :)


After all, that's what this blog is about.






No comments:

Post a Comment