Sunday 1 November 2009

Showering...

...is a funny thing.
Before I have to shower, I think it's a waste of time and I really can't be bothered.
But when I'm in the shower, I get a peculiar feeling and I make all sorts of resolutions, like 'I will not press the snooze button about 4 times tomorrow before getting up, I will jump out of bed, dance crazily for a minute, and then I'll be awake!'
And I sing and I do things without realising, like spinning around and blocking the plughole so I can have a Bower (a bath/shower).
But when I get out of the shower, the feeling goes away and I can't be bothered again. I never make good on my resolutions.
I take the longest showers too. About half an hour is the norm, though I've been known to last up to an hour :)
I did once manage 10 minutes, though i'm not quite sure how :o

No comments:

Post a Comment