Wednesday 16 December 2009

I've been thinking

about how much I miss performing. I used to do tons of shows all the time, one after the other. It was stressful, and for a while it was nice to just relax. But now, I miss it. Especially that feeling after you've done a show and the final curtain falls and the entire cast hugs each other, there's a sense of togetherness that you don't feel very often. Telling stories in the dressing rooms, seances :'), all the crazy costumes, Gay Joe. We didn't realise how good we had it until it ended :/


Capturing Moments, and people wearing silly hats because drama kids aren't afraid of what people think!



All the girls, boys, and Gay Joe, obviously.

I had to drop drama on my first day of college because my timetable was too full. I know I made the right decision, but I wish I hadn't had to make the decision at all.
I miss being a Drama Kid!
Singing on the subway! Having breakfast at Big Nick's. Acting like crazy tourists and rehearsing down by the Marina. The Legend of who-gave-you-permission-to-breathe Josh, The Empire State Building!

None of these pics are from actual shows :') They're just my lovely jubbly drama people who I barely see anymore :/ And the last few are form New York. How amazing was my Drama? Golly I miss Imagine. <<

And I'm going skiing on Saturday...

First time, slightly nervous :S

I'll get some pictures of me in my Salopettes :)

Expect me to return with a limp!

:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment