Monday 4 January 2010

New Decade


It's not just a new year, let's not forget :)
I feel sort of bad, because I only have one resolution. I don't go in for that sort of thing, but it is a new decade!

So, I only have one resolution because I would be doing everything else whether there was a new year or not eg pass exams etc

So my New Decade's Resolution iiiiiiiiiiisss:

Get my glasses fixed

:DD

It's kind of important, they keep falling off my face, because at the Wednesday Club (these guys:



will know what I'm talking about (well basically they come back to mine in our giant free period every Wednesday and we eat ice cream)) I roly polyed off the sofa and landed on my glasses. Hence the brokenness :/

Here's how I spent the New Year:



It was a really big windowledge, and the nice thing is that me and Beth (on the right) both sat in the windowledge at the ages of 11 and 9 respectively. See how much we've changed!

A New Year's Day walk, how lovely. My aunty posted this on Facebook with the caption 'The Castle of Park formation diving team prepares for its first (and last) performance'

I love my family!

Back to college now though, and sinking my teeth into the revision that piled up over Christmas. I have 3 exams within as many weeks. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment