Wednesday 30 June 2010

Trains and Sewing Machines



Ooooooo...song lyrics as my title...risque, if I say so myself ;)



I had a lovely day yesterday! Most days are lovely, and today was lovely also, but something special happened yesterday. Every part of yesterday was lovely! (That's not the special part, although it is pretty darn special)



So, because I'd had such a lovely day, when I started walking home I was amazingly happy, and the sun was shining brilliantly (pathetic fallacy :P) and Fatboy Slim was the first thing that burst out of my ipod. Because of this inane Happiness, I grinned, quite a giant, cheesy grin. And I just happened to look at this little old woman who was walking by me, still grinning. She stopped me, and I took out my earphones and asked if she was ok.

She just looked at me and said 'You know, you've just made my day!' and then tootled on her way.

If I thought I was happy before, it was nothing compared to how I felt after that :)





That was brand new information for you all right there...I Am Happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment