Thursday 29 July 2010

Because I'm a terrible blogger!



This is nicked from the lovely Heena, who in turn nicked it from Martha :)

I don't have a lack of things to do, I just have a lack of things to blog about (well, not really, but I've been fairly busy recently and lots of exciting things have been happening. I could either say here that this means I'm too busy to blog, or there's no
 way I could do these awesome experiences justice whilst blogging about them), and this seemed a valid alternative to simply forgetting my blog :P

Although, I'm quite looking forward to lots of these. So I might do some all at once. And not do others at all...
And hopefully it will be interspersed with fascinating titbits of my life :P (yeah, only Conor can do sarcasm on a blog. I just fail)

:D We'll see! 

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 5 random facts about yourself.

Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name
Day 03- What you did today
Day 04- A photo you took
Day 05- A website
Day 06- A photo of you from 2007
Day 07 -A Picture of you and your closest friend
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past month
Day 10- A food you could live off
Day 11- A youtube video
Day 12- How you found out about blogspot and why you made one
Day 13- Your celebrity crush
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your player on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- A picture of you taken today
Day 17- Something you have created
Day 18- The last film you saw
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- A picture that makes you smile
Day 21- A screen shot of your desktop
Day 22- Your favourite album/sDay 23- The last thing you ate/drank
Day 24- Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- Your favourite band at the moment
Day 27- A collection you have
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- What you wore today
Day 30- What you see yourself doing in 5 years time

Here's a random photo of me pretending to be Indiana Jones. Just so this post isn't all text XD


No comments:

Post a Comment